Director of Impact & Learning, JEVS Human Services
Posted by JEVS Human Services on June 29, 2021
JEVS Human Services is seeking a detail oriented, analytical thinker for a new role as Director of Impact and Learning. At JEVS Human Services, we believe in giving people possibilities—opportunities to be self-sufficient and satisfied. Each year we touch nearly 25,000 lives, focusing on individuals with physical, developmental, and emotional challenges as well as those facing adverse socio-economic conditions including unemployment and underemployment.
As the Director of Impact and Learning, you will work closely with program division leaders across the organization to document and assess the impact of the organization, to design and implement program improvement strategies, and to foster a culture of learning in pursuit of JEVS’ mission. You will also supports effort to communicate JEVS’ social impact to external stakeholders thereby building JEVS’ capacity to share its vision, knowledge, and thought leadership with partners, funders, and policy makers.
- Manage and facilitate the JEVS Social Impact Advisory Board, to develop and implement a social impact agenda for the agency.
- Collaborate with program teams to establish and capture critical social impact metrics, aggregate KPIs for analysis, and develop dashboards for agency impact reporting.
- Complete an annual portfolio review assessing impact of all JEVS programs.
- Support program, management, and board-level conversations of program quality and impact.
- Lead efforts to increase external evaluation and benchmarking; identify learning communities, networks, etc. that enable JEVS to benchmark social impact outcomes with other organizations or across the field.
- Lead efforts to systematically collect and integrate participant feedback into program design and operation, including surveys of participants on the impact of programs
- Develop presentations, whitepapers, articles, etc., that promote JEVS as an innovative thought leader in our fields of work
Culture of Learning
- Support the development of annual learning agendas for JEVS programs and track progress on these agendas over the course of the year.
- Provide analytical and project management support for JEVS’ managers and staff in the development of program goals, initiatives, and special projects.
- Enrollment and Partnerships Manager, Let’s Get Ready
- Communications Manager, National Constitution Center
- Digital Media Specialist, National Constitution Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.