Direct Mail and Email Design Strategies That Drive Higher ROI
Posted by Network for Good on May 14, 2018
Now available on demand!
How your fundraising appeal looks can be just as important as its content. This webinar will review tips and best practices for designing your direct mail and email appeal letters so your solicitations result in higher donations and response rates.
In just 30 minutes you will learn:
- Trends and best practices for design layout, pictures and testimonials
- Why timing is important—how to schedule appeals for increased response rates
- How to leverage A/B testing techniques so every appeal yields new learnings
- Tips to engage your colleagues so can save time (and don’t have to create appeals on your own)
More in "New Resources"
- New Article: Gen Z’s political power: new data gives insight into America’s youngest voters
- 2022 Annual Report, Rebuilding Together Philadelphia
- Mayor’s Commission on People with Disabilities Releases New Guiding Principles
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.