Digital Resource Specialists (Part-Time), Free Library of Phila.
Posted by Free Library of Philadelphia on August 16, 2022
Digital Resource Specialists in this role will work at a Free Library Hot Spot computer lab and facilitate the development of digital literacy skills.
- Welcomes users and orients them to the Hot Spot
- Offers friendly, patient, and competent assistance to users of all skill levels
- Delivers digital skill trainings to small groups and provides one-on-one assistance to individuals
- Teaches technological concepts to users of varied educational and cultural backgrounds
- Maintains a safe, respectful, and goal-oriented learning environment
- Promotes Hot Spot programming through community outreach and encourages partnerships with local organizations
- Tracks and documents lab usage and reports data in a timely fashion
- Communicates regularly with Program Management staff
- Maintains familiarity with team best practices and relevant technologies
- Troubleshoots on-site computer and connectivity equipment
- Strives to follow COVID-19 protocols on location
- Site Coordinator, Playworks
- Administrative and Event Associate., Bicycle Coalition
- Accounting Associate (Remote), Center for Black Educator Development
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.