Digital Inclusion Training
Posted by Technology Learning Collaborative on February 1, 2022
Thanks to a grant from IPMF, the Technology Learning Collaborative (TLC) has begun providing digital inclusion training to nonprofits and community groups in Philadelphia, sharing resources and information with folks who are not as steeped in this work.
If you know of a nonprofit or community group that may be interested in receiving this training, they can sign up here.
- definitions of digital equity and digital inclusion,
- facts about the digital divide in Philadelphia,
- free or low-cost internet options, and
- information about the Digital Navigators program.
More in "New Resources"
- Thinking outside the box: Watson sets a new vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Civic Engagement (Rutgers Camden)
- Higher Education’s Anchor Mission: A Sharpened Imperative & A Framework for Action
- 2022 Kids Count Data Book: National, State-by-State Data Show Depth of Mental Health Pandemic for Youth
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.