Digital Access Canvasser, SEAMAAC
Posted by SEAMAAC on June 8, 2021
SEAMAAC is looking for a personable and energetic individual to serve as the Digital Access Canvasser. The Canvasser will play an important role in promoting digital equity in Philadelphia. The Canvasser is part of a team that will conduct outreach to low-income Philadelphians to let them know about the “PHLConnectEd” Program and other free resources including internet, wi-fi, hotspots, and laptops that could support their children and families.
- Canvassing: Door knocking to low-income households in South Philadelphia and/or Northeast Philadelphia, to provide education about PHLConnectEd and other digital resources
- Phone banking: Calling low-income households to provide education about PHLConnectEd and other digital resources
- DZ BANK Fellowship on Transatlantic Business and Finance – Jul 30
- IT Workforce Programs Coordinator
- IT Workforce Admissions Coordinator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.