Develop Engaging Webinars – May 28
Posted by Iris Creative Group on May 19, 2020
If we’ve learned one thing over the last few weeks, it’s that being able to deliver quality virtual programming is going to be important for a while. It may even become a new ongoing revenue source.
Are you trying to figure out what you should be presenting online? Who should lead the sessions? How to organize a class? How to make it interesting?
If you want to offer webinars, there is more to creating a great session than you’d expect. Presenting online well requires shifts in style and format, even if you are an experienced live presenter.
Whether you plan to lead sessions yourself or are organizing the effort, join Beth Brodovsky for our next Master Class about online programming. We’ll cover all the aspects of designing and presenting educational content that keeps people engaged online.
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to choose topics that interest your community
- Skills for leading and moderating online presentations
- How to develop program content and slides
- Design flow to hold attention
- Tactics to build engagement and participation
- Shortcuts to make class development faster and easier
Who is this for? This class will help if you are the one writing and designing slides or of you are responsible for planning education and finding great presenters.
Date and Time: Thursday, May 28, 2:00–3:15 p.m.
Cost: $69. Register here: https://webinar-content-master-class-may20.securechkout.com/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Coalition Virtual Conversation: Higher Education AmeriCorps Sponsors – Oct 20
- Webinar: What matters most for student success from parents’ and educators’ perspectives – Oct 6
- Award for Computing Educators and Advocates – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.