Department of Education Seeking Best Practices for Reopening Schools
Posted by THE Journal on April 27, 2021
The U.S. Department of Education has issued a request for information on how schools, colleges and universities, and early education providers are reopening, operating safely and supporting students during the COVID-19 pandemic. The information gathered will inform ED’s Safer Schools and Campuses Best Practices Clearinghouse, a website under development that will highlight lessons learned from the field and provide resources for meeting student, teacher, faculty and staff needs.
The request for information is focused on three topics:
- Safe and Healthy Environments.
- Providing Support to Students.
- Teacher, faculty and staff well-being, professional development and support.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- School Museums of Service and Service-Learning Visioning Session – Feb 16
- Youth Development Workforce Survey
- Philadelphia Cable Television Survey
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.