CUMU Huddles Set to Launch
Relationship building is fundamental to the Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities (CUMU) mission. As we transition to more in-person and hybrid programming, CUMU is excited to announce CUMU Huddles. Huddles are informal, member-driven groups where personal connections and professional relationships are built on a discrete set of topics relevant to the CUMU membership. Join our four leads on these topics:
- Community Engagement Evaluation Huddle
HUDDLE LEAD: Paul Kuttner, associate director, University Neighborhood Partners, University of Utah
- Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI) Huddle
HUDDLE LEAD: Crystal Montalvo, director of community educational engagement, College of Staten Island, CUNY
- Homelessness & Housing Insecurity Huddle
HUDDLE LEAD: Jacen Greene, co-founder and assistant director, Homelessness Research & Action Collaborative, Portland State University
- Hyperlocal Engagement Directors Huddle
HUDDLE LEAD: John Kirby Jr, executive director, Dornsife Center for Neighborhood Partnerships, Drexel University
More in "New Resources"
- New Book: Literacy Is Liberation: Working Toward Justice Through Culturally Relevant Teaching
- New Report: 2022 State of Nonprofit Digital Engagement
- New Article: After the pandemic disrupted their high school educations, students are arriving at college unprepared
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.