Posted by Vision Driven Consulting on September 3, 2018
Upcoming Workshops & Events from Vision Driven Artists
September 10th from 6-8pm at The Rotunda, 4014 Walnut St.)
– Learn how to tell if crowdfunding is right for your project
– Discover the pros and cons of crowdfunding platforms
– Hear from a panel of artists who have run successful crowdfunding campaigns
*These sessions do not require registration and are free and open to the public.*
Learn more: http://www.visiondrivenartists.org/programs.html
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 14th annual (virtual) Beer Summit Conversation on Race, Class & Power – Jul 13
- Mentoring Moments Virtual Training – Jul 19
- Virtual Event: Fatherhood in Philadelphia – Jun 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.