Criminal Justice Reform Microgrants – Oct 15
Posted by City of Philadelphia on October 13, 2020
Do you know a community-based organization in Philadelphia engaged in reforming the criminal justice system? The city is now offering microgrants to qualifying community-based organizations to carry-out this important work. Deadline to apply is October 15 or 22 depending on the grant.
Criminal Justice Reform Microgrants: This program will support community-based organizations doing innovative work to further the goals of Philadelphia’s participation in the MacArthur Foundation’s Safety and Justice Challenge (SJC). The SJC in Philadelphia aims to advance safety and racial equity while reducing the size of the local jail population.
Criteria: The Criminal Justice Reform Microgrant Program will provide funding to Philadelphia-based programs that
- advance criminal justice reform from a policy perspective;
- directly engage Philadelphia’s communities disproportionately impacted by the criminal justice system in the reform work; and/or
- provide support services to individuals impacted by the criminal justice system.
Learn more and apply: https://www.phila.gov/2020-09-22-apply-today-criminal-justice-reform-microgrants-available/
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Small grants for youth, elderly programs – Feb 1
- Racial & Economic Justice Fund – Feb 1
- PennSERVE AmeriCorps Program and Planning Grants – Mar 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.