Creating an Organizational Innovation Culture
Posted by Social Innovations Lab on April 2, 2018
DESCRIPTION: As not-for-profits often have low retention rates and often struggle for talent this session provides strategies to increase retention, morale, and create a healthy work environment.
The session includes developing an understanding of the impact of employee engagement and innovation culture related to desired business outcomes.
This session includes the role of leadership and human resources in driving organizational health and provides participants with a framework and process.
- Yael Lehmann, The Food Trust, Executive Director
- Joseph Coyle, Year Up Philadelphia, Executive Director
- Sara Woods, Philadelphia Futures, Executive Director
- Nicholas Torres, Social Innovations Journal, Institute, and Lab, Co-Founder/CEO
DATE AND TIME
Wed, April 4, 2018
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
325 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Leaders and Legends Black History Month Exhibition 2023, Smith Playground
- Regional Industries and STEM Education Virtual Meeting – Feb 27
- DVRPC Workforce Mobility Summit – Mar 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.