Creating an Artist Statement
Posted by Vision Driven Consulting on September 10, 2018
Part of the Vision Driven Artists event series
September 24th from 6-8pm at The Rotunda
– Identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and potential threats of a new project
– Think through the components of your project and its goals
– Hone in on the details of your program or project and begin a draft project plan
*These sessions do not require registration and are free and open to the public.*
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Online Event: The 5th Annual Mentoring Conference – Jan 29
- PA Disconnect in Cyber Charter Oversight and Funding – A Children First Report – Jan 27
- Online Event: Writing Inside-Out – Feb 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.