Creating a Culture of Success
Posted by Drexel University on January 29, 2018
Please save the date and plan to attend one of Drexel School of Education’s FREE Webinars!
Hot Topic #1: Creating a Culture of Success
Date – Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Time – 12:15 PM-1:15 PM
Location – Virtual Webinar
Attendees of this webinar will learn how to:
- Assess the current cultural climate of their sports team
- Implement strategies for changing the team’s culture
- Monitor and continuously improve team culture
Head Coach of Women’s Rowing
University of Virginia
As a two-time Collegiate Rowing Coaches Association (CRCA) National Coach of the Year, Kevin Sauer enters his 23rd season as the head coach of the varsity Virginia rowing program in 2017-18. He has led the Cavaliers to 11 top-four finishes in his career and 10 top-six finishes in the last 11 years at the NCAA Championships.
Sauer made his Olympic debut in 2016 in Rio, coaching Meghan O’Leary and Ellen Tomek in the women’s double sculls. He has helped coached several USRowing teams, including four times as the head coach of the US Under-23 National Team.
You can register for this webinar by signing up at the link posted here. RSVP HERE
More in "Miscellaneous"
- National Youth Participation in America’s Schools Survey – Jun 10
- Online Event: The Network for College Success on the Developmental Relationships Survey Tool – Jun 21
- Culture of Democracy Summit (Virtual & in Person) Jun 10-13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.