CPC+ Project Director, Thomas Jefferson University
Posted by Thomas Jefferson University on June 12, 2017
Manages and directs Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS) innovation and/or quality improvement programs for Jefferson Health System. Sets goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of Jefferson Health. Plans the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes. Interfaces with the medical directors of Abington, Aria and Jefferson and interacts with Jefferson Health employed physicians (Abington, Aria and Jefferson) and other associated departments and practices to ensure program requirements are met. Assists in developing operational models and budgets, and interfacing with Finance. Monitors program performance and reports status to Jefferson Health executives. Works under the direction of the SVP Value Based Care and Network Performance.
• Acts as program owner and is accountable for CMS program initiatives (e.g. CPC+, Million Hearts, CMS Bundles, etc.) for Jefferson Health. Acts as Jefferson Health’s liaison to CMS.
• Develops implementation strategy and program plans.
• Organizes and communicates program plan, requirements, deadlines, and status to all stakeholders within enterprise.
• Ensures program operations and activities adhere to CMS requirements, legal guidelines and internal policies.
• Utilizes superior communication skills to manage expectations and keep all levels of the organization apprised of program updates.
• Directs data collection and reporting for identified programs to meet internal and external requirements.
• Devises evaluation strategies and monitors program performance on a scheduled basis. Conducts program reviews and audits to identify improvement opportunities and ensure readiness for a CMS audit.
• Works with practice administrator(s) to discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity; Collaborates with multi-disciplinary project teams related to identified initiatives.
• Applies change, risk and resource management principles when needed.
• Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the iSCORE values of Jefferson.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management or a relevant health care field (RN) is required
Masters Degree in health related field strongly preferred
- Educator (Part-Time, Temporary), Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site – Feb 12
- Community Resource Corps Spring 2023 Cohort – Feb 9
- Project Assistant (College/Graduate/Post-Graduate Students), Connect the Dots – Feb 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.