COVID-19 Student Corps
The Biden Administration has launched its COVID-19 Student Corps, a program within COVID-19 Community Corps specifically focused on students age 16 and older. We encourage you to share the information below with your students.
Members of Student Corps get resources to help build vaccine confidence in their communities, including:
- Biweekly calls to learn best practices and hear from other students how they are talking to their friends, families, and other community members about getting the vaccine
- Fact sheets on vaccine safety and hints for planning and attending community events
- Social media content to share with their followers
- Regular email updates with the latest vaccine news and resources to share
Learn more and register for Student Corps. Be sure to select ‘Student’ in the drop down to receive student-specific communications.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- New Episode: Live the Legacy Podcast, Andrew Goodman Foundation
- Webinar: Do Education and Training Vouchers Make a Difference for Young Adults in Foster Care? A Study of Ten States – Mar 7
- Virtual Event: Coalition Conversation: Congress to Campus – Feb 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.