COVID-19 Resource Guide
Posted by 12Plus on March 31, 2020
12Plus is an organization that partners with Philadelphia public high schools to provide comprehensive college and career access support and has put together a COVID-19 resource guide to use during this chaotic time. They will be regularly researching, vetting, and posting new resources and opportunities. They are hoping that this resource guide can be a good centralized location to get up-to-date information.
View the guide here: https://www.12plus.org/covid19-resources
Some of the topics covered in the guide include:
- News & Resources – Local, nationwide
- Food Access
- For College Students
- Income Loss
- For Undocumented Communities
- …And More
More in "New Resources"
- Thinking outside the box: Watson sets a new vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Civic Engagement (Rutgers Camden)
- Higher Education’s Anchor Mission: A Sharpened Imperative & A Framework for Action
- 2022 Kids Count Data Book: National, State-by-State Data Show Depth of Mental Health Pandemic for Youth
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.