Contract Summer Program Manager, YESPhilly
Posted by YESPhilly Accelerated High School on March 12, 2018
YESPhilly is seeking an independent contractor to manage summer work/service learning program for ~40 high school students. Position requires planning meaningful service learning and/or work experiences, hiring and managing support staff to supervise student groups of about 10- 15 students
- The student experience runs six weeks, and it is expected that they serve 20 hours per week.
- This position is 7 weeks for staff; the program coordinator would be responsible for pre-planning and meeting with YESPhilly staff.
- YESPhilly is responsible for the recruitment, enrollment and data submission (including payroll).
For more information, contact:
Kim Atias, M.Ed.
YESPhilly High School
215.769.0340, ext. 233
- Curriculum and Training Specialist, Franklin Institute
- Education Supervisor, Puentes de Salud
- Clinical Lab Assistant at CHOP, Training & Job Opportunity – Dec 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.