Computer Science For All Pennsylvania (CSforAllPA) Hybrid Summit – Jun 14-15
The 2023 Computer Science for All Pennsylvania (CSforAllPA) Summit is June 14-15 at the PA Training and Technical Assistance Network (PaTTAN) Harrisburg and online.
The CSforAllPA Summit offers educators, leaders, and stakeholders the opportunity to share, discuss, and collaboratively develop tools, resources, and practices for CS learning experiences. The Summit specifically focuses on equitably serving historically under-served populations including students with disabilities, English learners, and females. The theme for 2023, All Together Now, represents core tenants of CSinPA: There’s a seat for everyone, we’re stronger together, and we must celebrate our progress while forging ahead.
Everyone is invited, including
- Educators and administrators (Act 48 credit available)
- Families and caregivers
- Out-of-school learning providers
- All other stakeholders in Pennsylvania CS education
There is NO cost to attend the Summit. Registration includes breakfast and lunch, a CSinPA swag bag, and entries to raffle drawings for CS professional learning resources.
- Panels of students (high school, undergrad., grad.) pursuing CS
- Out-of-school CS learning resources and opportunities from BrightNow!, Tech Kids Unlimited, Girls Who Code, and other providers
- AI “Birds of Feather” discussion
- Special drones after-party
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Documentary Screening: A Hope that Lights the Way – Oct 6
- In Good Taste: An Introduction to Food Design – Oct 7
- Read by 4th Virtual Lunch & Learn: Teach For America’s High Dosage Tutoring Initiative – Nov 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.