Compliance Manager, Belmont Charter Network
Posted by Belmont Charter Network on November 29, 2022
Belmont Charter Network is a family of charter schools working to address the academic and social-emotional barriers hindering our students’ overall success. In addition to a fundamental academic curriculum, we provide physical and mental health services within the school environment along with a wide variety of extracurricular programming including sports, academic enrichment and the arts. We strive to equip each of our students with the resources and skills necessary to become successful and productive members of society. Our mission is to promote the academic, social and emotional well-being of each child we serve.
The Compliance Manager position plays a vital role in the successful operation of the Belmont Charter Network, which is comprised of Belmont Academy Charter School, Belmont Charter Elementary School, Belmont Charter Middle School, Belmont Charter High School, Inquiry Charter School and the Community Education Alliance of West Philadelphia. The compliance manager will lead grants and data compliance requirements for the schools, head start and daycare/out of school time programming.
- Owns compliance documentation process for Belmont Charter Network and the governing entities.
- Manage federal, state and local grants compliance requirements.
- Manage state reporting (PIMS, Child Accounting Data, etc.) and district reporting requirements.
- Maintain a complete and comprehensive calendar of due dates and schedule in order to act as a liaison between departments and data reporting
- Collaborate with operations, finance and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Review the data submissions from departments when necessary to identify compliance issues as themes develop, raise them to leadership for additional training or policy review
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned.
- Clinical Lab Assistant at CHOP, Training & Job Opportunity – Dec 14
- Bilingual Collective Impact Coordinator, Ceiba
- Lindy Scholars Program Manager, Drexel University – Dec 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.