Compass Nonprofit Client Information Session: Pro Bono Consulting Services – Apr 28 or May 19
Posted by Compass Greater Philadelphia on April 27, 2021
Join us to learn about our pro bono consulting services. At this session you will learn:
- How the Compass program works
- What kind of project might be best for your organization
- How to apply for a Compass project
- What it’s like to be a Compass client
The recommended audience is Executive Directors and Board Chairs. Compass strongly encourages nonprofits to attend the session if they are interested to learn about and apply for pro bono consulting.
Dates and Times:
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 9:30 – 10:45 a.m. – Register here.
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. – Register here.
Eligible nonprofits can apply for a pro bono consulting engagement valued at approximately $210,000 – $230,000 – delivered free of charge. Projects are available in one of five service lines: Board Development, Funding Strategy, Partnerships, Collaborations & Mergers, Strategic Alignment, and Strategic Marketing. Descriptions of service lines are available here.
Applications will be accepted until Monday, June 7, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
View the application here.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Breakthrough: High Dosage Tutoring and Recovery from the Pandemic – May 26
- Webinar: The Real Price of College – May 13
- Webinar: Basic Needs Insecurity Among Philadelphia-Area College Students – May 27
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.