Community Schools Fundamentals Conference – Oct 26-29
Posted by Children’s Aid Society on August 10, 2021
Register Now: October 26-29 | Virtual
If you’re interested in the nuts and bolts of the community school strategy, the National Center for Community Schools (NCCS) at Children’s Aid invites you to a four-day virtual conference where you will learn about our framework including:
- Assessing needs and meeting them
- Stages of development
- Addressing chronic absence
- Sustainability planning
- And much, much more
The conference also includes virtual study visits to Children’s Aid community schools. Please check out our Agenda at a Glance.
NCCS staff will share lessons we’ve learned from nearly 30 years of helping communities who have come together to ensure the success of students, families, and neighborhoods. We help develop schools that partner with families, knock down barriers, and give every child a sense of belonging and opportunity.
Now more than ever, community schools are the right strategy to support students, families, and communities. We welcome you to join us – register today!
- Call for Proposals: Inequitable Ruptures, Rupturing Inequity: Theorizing the impacts of COVID-19 and racial injustice on Global Service Learning – Oct 18
- Seeking Proposals: Compact22 Virtual Conference – Oct 25
- Call for Presenters: 33rd National Service-Learning Conference – Oct 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.