Community Schools Fundamentals Conference 2022 – Oct 25-27
Posted by National Center for Community Schools on September 6, 2022
The Children’s Aid National Center for Community Schools invites you to the Community Schools Fundamentals Conference 2022, October 25-27, an in-person learning and networking opportunity designed specifically for new and relatively new community school practitioners. Held over three days in New York City, the Fundamentals Conference will provide the foundations and the “nuts and bolts” of the community school strategy, including:
- Conducting needs and assets assessments
- Stages of development
- Addressing chronic absence
- Sustainability planning
- And much, much more
We will share lessons learned from 30 years of implementation in New York City, nationwide capacity building, and promising practices emerging from the COVID era. The conference also includes a study visit to a Children’s Aid community school. Please check out our Agenda at a Glance.
Now more than ever, community schools are the right strategy to support students, families, and communities.We welcome you to join us – register today!
- Call for Proposals: 2023 Conference on General Education, Pedagogy, and Assessment – Oct 24
- Call for Proposals: Social Justice Leadership Summit: Good Trouble: Illuminating Anti-Racist Approaches to Educational Pathways – Oct 21
- Call for Manuscript Proposals: Journal of Community Engagement and Scholarship (JCES), Special Issue on Immigration and Immigrant Community Engagement – Oct 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.