Community Schools Fundamentals 2021 Conference Available on Demand – Dec 31
Posted by Children's Aid NCCS on November 23, 2021
Many thanks to all who helped make Community Schools Fundamentals 2021 a success! We continue to hear from many of you about how much was learned and the many connections made over those four days in October. Thank you, again, for your engaged participation!
We also understand that there are some who were unable to attend and wish they had. In response, we are pleased to announce the on-demand edition of Community Schools Fundamentals Conference 2021! At a significantly reduced registration fee of $100, recordings of every plenary session and workshop, as well as the tools and resources we provided, will be accessible to new registrants for a limited time — through December 31, 2021.
Register today to take advantage of our recorded offerings, including:
- Workshops on each of the four capacities of community schools: Comprehensiveness, Collaboration, Coherence, and Commitment
- Children’s Aid Community School Booths
- Keynote presentation and dialogue with Congressman Jamaal Bowman
- Call for Papers: 30th Annual International Interdisciplinary Conference, Exploring Global Awareness and Sustainable Development to Build a Better World – Jan 14
- Community Schools Fundamentals 2021 Conference Available on Demand – Dec 31
- Call for Proposals: The Role of Higher Education in Nurturing Sustainable Communities – Dec 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.