Community Resource Corps AmeriCorps Program
The Mayor’s Office of Civic Engagement and Volunteer Service (MOCEVS) is expanding its new Community Resource Corps (CRC) and is recruiting new Corps Members!
The CRC connects residents to high-priority resources like:
- income-based assistance programs
- housing support
- digital-access programs
- anti-hunger programs, and more!
Members will work about 30 hours a week to conduct community outreach and work to help residents understand eligibility and apply for resources. Members will serve on the team from April to September 2022.
If this sounds like a good fit for you or someone you know, applications are being accepted here.
- Manager of Communications, Women’s Way
- Vaccine Equity Project Manager (Consultant/Contractor), AFAHO – Jan 28
- Programs Assistant (Full-Time), AFAHO – Jan 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.