Community Programs at AIDS Library
Posted by Philadelphia FIGHT on August 14, 2017
Summer’s not over yet at the AIDS Library!
For August, we’ve got some programs that are sure to keep you cool and engaged with community! Our programs are all open for FIGHT staff, participants, and the general public.
· PhillyCAM Special Presentation: PhillyCAM, Philadelphia’s Community Access Media program, will give a special presentation here at FIGHT! Learn about their low-cost educational opportunities for producing media. August 17, 2017 from 4:00PM-6:00PM | RSVP by 8/16/17 by emailing [email protected] or calling 215-985-4448 ex 323. Space is limited!
· AIDS Library Game Day!: Before this year’s AEM Cookout, a day of board games and fun at the AIDS Library. August 25, 2017 from 1:00PM-5:00PM. No need to RSVP! Just drop in!
Please let us know if you are interested in attending any of these workshops this month by emailing [email protected] or calling 215-985-4448 ex 323! All programs are free and include tokens. Flyers attached—please distribute widely!
The AIDS Library of Philadelphia FIGHT is located at 1233 Locust Street, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- BUILT TO HEAL: ARCHITECTURE AS AN ENGINE FOR CHANGE – Dec 14
- Business on Board: Training for Nonprofit Board Service
- Community Tech Resource Fair and Public Comment Session – Dec 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.