Community Programs at AIDS Library
Posted by Philadelphia FIGHT on August 14, 2017
Summer’s not over yet at the AIDS Library!
For August, we’ve got some programs that are sure to keep you cool and engaged with community! Our programs are all open for FIGHT staff, participants, and the general public.
· PhillyCAM Special Presentation: PhillyCAM, Philadelphia’s Community Access Media program, will give a special presentation here at FIGHT! Learn about their low-cost educational opportunities for producing media. August 17, 2017 from 4:00PM-6:00PM | RSVP by 8/16/17 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 215-985-4448 ex 323. Space is limited!
· AIDS Library Game Day!: Before this year’s AEM Cookout, a day of board games and fun at the AIDS Library. August 25, 2017 from 1:00PM-5:00PM. No need to RSVP! Just drop in!
Please let us know if you are interested in attending any of these workshops this month by emailing email@example.com or calling 215-985-4448 ex 323! All programs are free and include tokens. Flyers attached—please distribute widely!
The AIDS Library of Philadelphia FIGHT is located at 1233 Locust Street, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Understanding Financial Aid Offers – Feb 1
- 31st Annual African American Children’s Book Fair – Feb 11
- Rutgers-Camden Black History Month Events – Feb 1,2,9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.