Community Partnership Coordinator (Part Time), Fair Hill
Posted by Historic Fair Hill on February 2, 2021
Historic Fair Hill is hiring a part-time, experienced, bilingual community partnership coordinator whose role will be to enact the founding vision of collaborative partnership with the Fairhill community. The Community Partnership Coordinator will:
- Engage HFH neighbors in discussions; listen to find out their wishes and desires for programs
- Work with the team to build programming around diversity and social justice initiatives
- Increase the participation of children, youth, and adults in school partnerships, community gardening, and seasonal events
- Identify potential volunteers and leaders and recruit them to participate in the work
The Community Partnership Coordinator will work under the direct supervision of the Program Director and in partnership with the Garden Manager. Hours will be organized so as to maximize contact with residents.
- Associate Director (2 Positions), Civic House, UPenn – Jun 5
- Associate Director, Workforce & Economic Impact, Drexel – May 29
- Executive Director, ArtWell – Jun 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.