Community Outreach Coordinator, Philadelphia Orchard Project – Oct 17
Posted by Philadelphia Orchard Project on September 27, 2022
The Community Outreach Coordinator is a new part-time position that will report directly to one of POP’s Co-Executive Directors and work closely with the Education Director and other staff and board. This part-time, salaried position will average 25 hours/week to start, with room for growth in the role. The Community Outreach Coordinator will be involved in the following POP activities:
- Community Outreach: deepen relationships with existing partner organizations; coordinate neighborhood outreach programs; attend events; assist in communications
- Education Program: assist with workshops, tours, and educational programs; research and draft blog posts
- Orchard Support: assist in hands-on support of community orchards
Read full Community Outreach Coordinator job description here for more information on role, qualifications, salary, and benefits.
Deadline for application is 5:00 PM on Monday, October 17, 2022. Please, no phone calls or mailed applications.
- Education Supervisor, Puentes de Salud
- Clinical Lab Assistant at CHOP, Training & Job Opportunity – Dec 14
- Bilingual Collective Impact Coordinator, Ceiba
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.