Community Liaison (Part-Time), Better Bike Share Partnership
Posted by Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia on March 8, 2022
Work with the Better Bike Share Partnership team to schedule, plan and implement group bike rides and basic bike education classes. Join the team in the office and in the streets to implement education programming that increases access to safe biking using Indego Bike Share.
- 30 hours per week, Mid-March-November
- $16-17/ hour + health benefits, PTO, Vacation
- Position requirements: Availability evenings and weekends; Experience working with community organizations
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Applications received by March 7 will be prioritized
This is a part-time, temporary, seasonal position.
- Cultural Health Navigator – Male Engagement, AFAHO – Feb 13
- Youth EduSoccer Coach, Safe-Hub
- Project Director, Advancing Equity Through Public Safety – Feb 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.