Community Health Fair in Haddington
Posted by Episcopal Community Services on October 2, 2017
YOU’RE INVITED: FREE COMMUNITY HEALTH FAIR
Episcopal Community Services and The National Osteopathic Medical Association (NOMA) will be hosting Healthy You, a free community health fair.
NOMA, in conjunction with other service organizations, plans to conduct screenings for men and women and wellness exams for children. Attendees will be referred to local clinics for any necessary follow-up care. *All Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
When: Friday, October 6th, 3-7pm
Where: Shepherd (Haddington) Recreation Center
5700 Haverford Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19131
- A FREE Health Screening (Blood Pressure, BMI, Diabetes, etc.)
- Well Child Exams
- Complimentary Refreshments
- Community Resource Tables
- And more!
Live broadcast from:
- WURD Radio
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Sense in the City, An Urban Conversation: Equity, Public Schools and Democracy – Feb 9
- Out-of-School Time Providers, Virtual Retreat – Feb 2&9
- Jefferson Humanities Forum: Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants – Feb 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.