Community Food Projects Grants Available for 2005
Posted by on February 25, 2005
COMMUNITY FOOD PROJECTS GRANTS AVAILABLE FOR 2005
The Community Food Projects (CFP) Competitive Grants Program provides the major funding source for community-based food and agriculture projects in the U.S. Approximately $4.6 million will be available in 2005. The Request for Applications was released on January 27, with proposals due by March 30. The CFP Program supports projects that:
* Help meet the food needs of low-income people,
* Increase the self-reliance of communities in providing for their own food needs, and
* Promote comprehensive responses to local food, farm, and nutrition issues.
The 2005 Request for Applications (RFA) is available at:
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Play Everywhere Philly Challenge Grant – Jun 30
- 2023 Art Works Grant – Jun 16
- small grants, diversity and inclusiveness projects- Jun 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.