Community Engagement in Community Land Trusts
Posted by National Community Land Trust Network on August 25, 2014
In the past year, the Network has partnered with the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy to produce a new report on Resident and Community Engagement that may promote the outcomes of CLTs engagement efforts. The Network is hosting a webinar September 4th to introduce and discuss their findings.
Community and Resident Engagement Webinar
Thursday, September 4th
11:00 Pacific/ 2:00 Eastern (60 minutes)
Emily Thaden and Jeffrey Lowe will review the findings of this report and engage practitioners to contemplate:
1) how their objectives for engagement align with their practice
2) what challenges tend to arise over a CLT’s growth, and
3) how history and local context influence engagement approaches.
Register for the webinar>
Read the report at Lincoln Institute of Land Policy>
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Civic Innovation Scholars – Nov 15
- Webinar: Modern Methods for Attracting New and More Diverse Audiences – Nov 3
- For College Students: National Week of Deliberation – Nov 1-6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.