Communities in Action for Asthma-Friendly Environments National Forum
Posted by on March 2, 2009
Join premier experts and future leaders at the Communities in Action for Asthma-Friendly Environments National Forum on June 4-5, 2009, in Washington, D.C. Don’t miss this chance to learn how to improve program quality and impact, build a sustainable asthma care enterprise, and expand the scope of your services to improve the health and quality of life of everyone with asthma in your community. Register today
The 2009 National Asthma Forum will feature:
* How to build effective community asthma control systems and create lasting success.
* Real-time program assessment exercises to help you evaluate your program and compare it to other successful program models.
* Up-to-date information on the business case for comprehensive asthma management.
* Tips on finding your program’s leadership voice and forming powerful and lasting collaborations.
* Technical solutions and empirical data for improving community asthma outcomes.
- Call for Proposals: 2023 Conference on General Education, Pedagogy, and Assessment – Oct 24
- Call for Proposals: Social Justice Leadership Summit: Good Trouble: Illuminating Anti-Racist Approaches to Educational Pathways – Oct 21
- Call for Manuscript Proposals: Journal of Community Engagement and Scholarship (JCES), Special Issue on Immigration and Immigrant Community Engagement – Oct 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.