Communities and Banking
Posted by on February 28, 2004
The Fall 2003 issue is now available on the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston’s web site:
In this issue:
* Banking Unbanked Immigrants through Remittances
* Digital Storytelling as a Community Development Strategy
* Revitalizing Central Western Maine’s Economy
* Jumpstarting a New Career
We welcome your comments and suggestions and hope you will pass along news about community development in your area.
More in "New Resources"
- PSAYDN’s Service Learning and You! Summer/Fall 2023 Service-Learning Project
- Service-learning as a Path to Achieving Graduation Requirements: ACT 158 Applied
- Article: Where Poverty Stubbornly Persists
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.