Communications Consultant RFP, Claneil Foundation – Feb 17
Posted by Claneil Foundation on January 10, 2023
The Claneil Foundation is a small family foundation in Plymouth Meeting, PA, that seeks to hire a communications consultant to assist with its on-going internal and website communication needs for a one-year contract with the possibility of renewal. The mission of the Claneil Foundation is to improve the health of families and communities through advancements in health and human services, a sustainable food system, education and the protection of the environment. The Foundation provides general operating grants in the Philadelphia area, and awards seed funding to emerging projects and organizations that have the potential for significant impact in the New England and Mid-Atlantic regions.
The Foundation is seeking a detail-oriented, forward-thinking, and deadline-driven consultant who enjoys working in a close knit, relationship-based work environment. The consultant should have excellent writing skills, social media expertise, and website design experience. An understanding of and experience with the nonprofit sector is desirable. The preferred location of the consultant is the Philadelphia area with openness to remote work from other locations.
1. Internal Communications: Instagram Posts
- Write 3 IG posts per week based on online articles about grantees found by the staff and/or consultant.
- Research articles, IG posts, and news about current and past grantees.
2. Website Updates:
- Serve as main contact person for design or content changes with the digital agency (Message Agency) that maintains the website.
- Overall website management: Suggest the need for photo updates or other revisions and new design possibilities.
- Ongoing updates: Text edits & photo updates
- Grantmaking announcements for 3 grant programs
- Post announcements of and updates for grant deadlines
- Write and post grantee profiles with photos and logos (approximately 20/year)
Annual Budget: $15,000 – $20,000
Send proposals to Becky Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Total cost and breakdown of fees for engagement
- Writing samples of website or social media content
- Two references
More in "Job Opportunities/AmeriCorps Opportunities"
- Prison Monitoring Regional Organizer/Manager, PA Prison Society
- Hiring Event-Job Fair, The Behavioral Wellness Center – Mar 22
- Workforce Development Job Coach (Part-Time), Educators 4 Education
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.