Communication & Events Coordinator, PACDC
Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations (PACDC) is hiring. Please share with your networks!
The Communications & Events Coordinator works to inspire PACDC members, policymakers, funders, and partners to further our collective vision for an Equitable Philadelphia. The Coordinator will work to enhance PACDC’s organizational image and develop and implement strategies that effectively communicate PACDC’s and our members’ mission, programs, and unique value. They will also support PACDC’s Signature Events. This person will work closely with staff from the Member Services and other departments.
- Take the lead in implementing and updating PACDC’s strategic communications plan, measure success, and refine tactics as needed
- Craft compelling communications to members and other stakeholders, including programmatic e-newsletters/e-blasts, semi-monthly funding opportunities blast, events marketing, and other correspondence to promote PACDC, its programs, and opportunities for members, with assistance from staff
- Support planning and implementation of PACDC’s Signature Events, including our Annual Gala & Awards Ceremony, Equitable Development Conference, and Membership Meetings, in conjunction with other PACDC staff and event planner
- Provide communications support for Community Development Leadership Institute trainings and events, with leadership and direction from the Member Services team
- Provide communications support on advocacy campaigns, with leadership and direction from the Policy team
- Plan and create content for PACDC’s website and social media platforms
- Prepare the organization’s annual report and Signature Events collateral materials, with writing support from staff
- Help write articles/content for PACDC publications
- Coordinate graphic design assistance from outside firm
- Take the lead on marketing for the Iron Sharpens Iron podcast
- Convene member Communications Peer Group to share best practices
- Manage organization’s integrated database system (NationBuilder), with support from staff
- Project Assistant (College/Graduate/Post-Graduate Students), Connect the Dots – Feb 15
- Project Manager, Connect the Dots – Feb 6
- Program Manager, SAADA
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.