Commercial Corridor Development
Posted by Philadelphia LISC on February 9, 2015
Commercial Corridor Development with Larisa Ortiz
Presented in Partnership with Philadelphia LISC
Learn how to develop and execute a retail attraction plan that is tailored to your neighborhood’s unique needs and identity in this breakfast workshop with Commercial Corridor specialist Larisa Ortiz. This workshop will equip participants with:
* A step-by-step process to gather information on their local market, customer preferences and tenant requirements to target the right tenants for their district.
* Strategies on how to work with property owners and the local commercial real estate community to influence and enhance tenant mix for the benefit of the district as a whole.
Participants will have an opportunity to hear from a variety of stakeholders—including the local real estate community and the Philadelphia Commerce Department. In addition, corridor staff will have the opportunity to learn from one another through a moderated discussion on the challenges and strategies that they see on the ground.
Date and Time: Thursday, February 26th, 8:30 AM – 12 PM
Location: 1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd.,16th Floor, Rooms C&D
Cost: This event is free of charge.Breakfast and coffee will be provided.
For more information please contact Grace Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.923.1624.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- TLC Webinar: Be a Canva Boss – May 24
- OnTrack to Post-Secondary Education Workshops
- 2022 Counselor 4 Computing at the PA Computer Science for All Summit – Jun 21-25
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.