College Success Senior Associate, College Together
Posted by College Together on January 10, 2023
About College Together
College Together is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that serves youth in the Philadelphia area. CT is building a new and trusted college option where local students earn an accelerated college degree in a project-based format, receive 1-on-1 support, and take on little-to-no-debt. Through a partnership with non-profit and regionally accredited Southern New Hampshire University, CT’s learners are mentored daily through a digital, project-based, and work-relevant college curriculum. They receive one-on-one in-person support and forge community at our downtown “CT Campus.”
About the Position
CT is looking for a full-time staff member to join our growing team. The College Success Senior Associate will focus on learner support, collaboration within the coaching team, and academic program development.
In this role, they will:
- Work with a growing team of coaches dedicated to student achievement and advancement;
- Support a caseload of learners through on-time/accelerated degree attainment;
- Leverage program data, learner feedback, staff involvement, and any additional qualitative and quantitative means to shepard the continued development of a high quality student support program;
- Design and execute interventions based on trends in student pacing, engagement, and term persistence;
- Develop & refine academic support resources for all Associate and Bachelor degree pathways;
- Cultivate in-depth knowledge of each college project, as well as trends in feedback to align with best coaching practices;
- Liaise with partner university programs to ensure smooth and consistent delivery of rigorous academic content;
- Curate Learning Lounge resources to create a comfortable, welcoming, and focused study environment.
More in "Job Opportunities/AmeriCorps Opportunities"
- Prison Monitoring Regional Organizer/Manager, PA Prison Society
- Hiring Event-Job Fair, The Behavioral Wellness Center – Mar 22
- Workforce Development Job Coach (Part-Time), Educators 4 Education
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.