College-Aged Tutors Needed, Center for Black Educator Development Center – Nov 8
The Center for Black Educator Development is hiring college-aged tutors for an in-person elementary literacy program in North Philly (near Temple University’s campus).
We are looking for enthusiastic educators who want to become Servant Leader Apprentices (SLAs).
- lead small group literacy activities for elementary students (K-4)
- work to develop a high quality, academic-centered after school experience for young learners
- attend weekly professional development sessions, receiving feedback and coaching
- contribute to an ecosystem of support and accountability
- Virtual: Friday 11/19, Monday 11/22, & Tuesday 11/23 from 3:00-5:00 PM
- In Person: Monday 11/29-Wednesday 12/1 from 3:00-5:00 PM
- Manager of Communications, Women’s Way
- Vaccine Equity Project Manager (Consultant/Contractor), AFAHO – Jan 28
- Programs Assistant (Full-Time), AFAHO – Jan 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.