College Access Coaches needed, Let’s Get Ready
Posted by Let's Get Ready on September 10, 2018
Let’s Get Ready is looking for College Access Coaches. Let’s Get Ready provides high school students from historically under-served communities and first-generation-to-college students with free SAT preparation, admission counseling and other support services needed to gain admission to and graduate from college. Services are provided by volunteer college students who also serve as role models and mentors.
Let’s Get Ready envisions a future in which students from all socioeconomic backgrounds have the support they need to attain a college education.
College Access Coaches:
- Get hands-on classroom experience
- Serve on the front lines of educational justice as a teacher, role model and mentor!
- Network with other college students passionate about educational equity
- Coach either math,verbal or both sections of the SAT
- Build your leadership skills and resume
Let’s Get Ready provides College Access Coaches with full training and support. Training dates available at the end of September. This is an unpaid, volunteer position for Fall 2018 with multiple locations across the Mid-Atlantic and New England regions.
Priority Deadline: September 17th
Apply here: https://www.tfaforms.com/4685026
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Volunteers Needed: Meal Delivery Drivers for MANNA
- College and Graduate Volunteer Program, CHOP
- Volunteers Needed: Relay for Life of Moorestown Regional – Jun 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.