Collaboratory Summit Closing Session: Administrator Panel – Oct 20
Posted by Collaboratory on October 18, 2022
Collaboratory will be hosting its annual, virtual Summit! The Summit seeks to foster a strong community of practice amongst institutions dedicated to advancing their community engagement. It is facilitated by Community Engagement Professionals and is designed to assist institutional leaders, faculty, and staff build a data-driven culture of engagement on their campuses.
We invite everyone to join us for the following session which is open the public:
- Collaboratory Administrator Panel
- Thursday, October 20
- 2-3:30pm ET
- A panel of Collaboratory administrators will share how they are implementing and strategically leveraging community engagement data at their institutions. Panelists include:
- Dr. Elaine Ward: Associate Professor of Higher Education and Special Assistant to the President for Civic and Community Engagement, Merrimack College
- Stacy Bluth: Collaboratory Program Manager, Office of Outreach & Engagement, North Carolina State University
- Dr. Kelli Huth: former Director, Center for Civic Engagement, Binghamton University
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar Series: Community Building Institute – Mar 21
- University-Assisted Community School Partnership (UACS) Workshop Series and Community of Practice Survey
- PIDC-D’Alessio Scholarship for Urban Development (for Graduate Students) – Mar 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.