Co-Facilitate or Host a Community of Practice – Sep 7
Posted by Campus Compact on August 31, 2021
Campus Compact is seeking experienced community engagement professionals from across our national network to serve as co-facilitators for our Fall 2021 communities of practice (CoPs) in the following core competency areas associated with the Community Engagement Professional Credentialing Program:
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Community Engaged Learning and Teaching
- Community Engagement Fundamentals
- Community Partnerships
- Engaged Research
- Equity and Inclusion
- Institutionalizing Engagement
- Program Administration
- Supporting Engaged Faculty Development
Fall 2021 CoP offerings will be convened between late September and early December 2021 (typically in the form of six, 90-minute virtual sessions). Campus Compact offers design and technical support to co-facilitators as well as helps “pair” those who wish to co-facilitate offerings at institutional, state, regional, or national levels. Campus Compact does not provide financial support or payment to CoP co-facilitators.
Interest forms must be completed and submitted no later than Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Ascending Leadership Certificate Program
- Webinar: Intersectionalities in Practice: Unpacking Food Policy – Sep 29
- Book Launch: Anti-Oppressive Education in “Elite” Schools – Oct 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.