Co-facilitate a Summer 2023 Community of Practice – Jun 5
Posted by Campus Compact on May 16, 2023
Communities of Practice (CoPs) provide a unique opportunity to join peers across the country to dig deeper into specific areas of engagement practice.
Campus Compact is excited to launch CoPs for summer 2023, and we’re seeking co-facilitators to lead communities focused on a variety of topics of their choice. This is a great opportunity for Campus Compact members who are seeking a national leadership opportunity in the field of civic and community engagement.
Topics for Campus Compact Communities of Practice are limitless—as long as they encourage the following:
- Continued conversations around civic and community engagement in educational spaces
- Discussions of emerging and pressing issues of the moment
- Space to collectively imagine new approaches and innovative practices in our field around a specific topic or challenge
- Support for peers and colleagues interested in earning Campus Compact Community Engagement Professional Credentials
- Dialogue around recent developments in the field and best practices to approach those changes
- Co-facilitators will collaborate to lead their CoP from June through August 2023.
- All co-facilitators are required to attend 1 of 2 orientations. The orientation will provide an overview of expectations, an introduction to resources provided by Campus Compact, and a review of past CoP agendas. Campus Compact staff will be available to support co-facilitators throughout the semester.
- Co-facilitators are responsible for organizing meetings for their CoP and responding to reflections and assessments regarding CoPs when requested.
- Co-facilitators are required to hold 6 meetings between June and August. Co-facilitators set their own meeting schedule in collaboration with Campus Compact.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Online Event: Improving racial equity through public policy – Jun 8
- Virtual Panel Discussion: Food for Thought: Supplying Food for Summer – Jun 14
- Webinar: AmeriCorps NCCC: A to Z – Jun 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.