Co-Creating Community-Centered Emergency Action Plans Community Virtual Forum – Oct. 2,23,25
Join Community-Campus Partnerships for Health and the University of North Carolina School of Medicine Division of Infectious Diseases at one of our three community forums, where we will gather community leaders, organizations, and partners to share and respond to resources and ideas that mitigate the spread of emerging infections and address social determinants of health.
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023, from 5:00 – 6:30 pm ET
- Monday, October 23, 2023, from 5:00 – 6:30 pm ET
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023, from 5:00 – 6:30 pm ET
During the meetings, we will facilitate a discussion to create and implement action plans in preparation for future pandemics and emergent pathogens.
- Describe the role of Regional Emerging Special Pathogen Treatment Center (RESPTC) sites in emergency preparedness for emerging pathogens.
- Explain the importance of centering historically marginalized communities in creating action plans before and during pathogen response.
- Strategize with other community organizations and partners to develop a community coalition and resource hub during a pandemic.
Thank you for being a part of building emergency action plans for your community. Your work is essential!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Online Event: Is college still worth it? – Dec 7
- Virtual CCPH Lunch & Learn Series: Qualitative Research 101 – Jan 10
- New Book and Webinar: Teaching Asian America in Elementary Classrooms – Dec 12 or 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.