Client Outreach Specialist, Clarifi
Posted by Clarifi on November 3, 2014
The Client Outreach Specialist plays a critical role in the client experience and in helping Clarifi fulfill our mission of creating hope by helping people identify and secure the most important assets in their lives. The Client Outreach Specialist helps improve the delivery of counseling programs by participating in the intake process by introducing clients to Clarifi programs, directing client to appropriate program based on needs, collecting pertinent client information, and ensuring complete borrower documentation packages.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of the mortgage and lending industry preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service or customer relations role.
- Strong relationship management skills including the ability to build rapport, manage expectations, establish trust and credibility and motivate clients to action.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and use of client management software required.
- Demonstrated success in effectively managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines, performance goals in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated passion for continuous learning; receptivity to coaching and feedback and ability to exhibit new behaviors as appropriate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct call campaigns to potential clients using multiple communication methods.
- Discuss services with potential clients, convey integrity of agency and success of our programs and garner client commitment to participate in Clarifi services.
- Collect and input information into client management system and schedule client appointments.
- Conduct communication campaigns via email and mail and report results.
- Partner with marketing and outreach to identify opportunities to provide services to additional clients in need.
Document Collection Outreach
- Contact clients through multiple channels to obtain required documents.
- Communicate with counselors and educators regarding document completion status.
- Maintain accurate client files through client management systems and document management tools.
- Follow up with clients post-counseling to document status, including solutions offered and achieved.
- Evaluate clients for continuing agency services and external support or referrals as appropriate.
- Administrative Assistant (Full-Time), Bridge Way School
- Art Teacher (Part-Time), Bridge Way School
- PE/Health & Life Skills Teacher (Part-Time), Bridge Way School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.