City of Philadelphia Budget Focus Groups – May 24,25,27
Posted by City of Philadelphia on May 23, 2023
Do you want to learn more about the City’s budget process and what is included in this year’s budget proposal? Do you have thoughts or ideas for how our City can spend money in more equitable and effective ways? Do you have questions on how the City Budget works and how it affects your community? The City of Philadelphia wants to know your thoughts on the City Budget and process.
The City of Philadelphia Budget Office in partnership with Mural Arts People’s Budget Office is holding public education sessions surrounding the basics of the City Budget and listening sessions for community feedback at Love Park.
Please see the dates below for language specific sessions, and register!
- English Session: Wednesday, May 24th from 5:30-7:00pm
- Spanish Session: Thursday, May 25th from 5:30-7:00pm
- Chinese Session: Saturday, May 27th from 12:00-1:30pm
Space is limited, and members will be compensated $40 for their time.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Online Workshop: Strategies for Using Concepts of Cultural Competence to Improve Teaching and Learning – Jun 26
- Tutor Training Course: Tutoring Digital Literacy with Northstar – Jun 3&17
- Organizing Your Workplace 101 Training – Jun 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.