City Lobby: Ethical Redevelopment
Posted by Urban Consulate on September 11, 2017
Join us at Pipeline Philly for our monthly parlor for urban exchange in Philadelphia. This month will be led by Tayyib Smith & Akeem Dixon of Place Lab’s Ethical Redevelopment Salon Series in Chicago to share what they’ve learned about “mindful city-building” from Theaster Gates & Co. over the last year. How can we apply these principles to our work in Philly?
With Special Guests:
- Tayyib Smith, Little Giant Creative
- Akeem Dixon, Cool Things Wit Cool People, Generocity
- Kevin Moran, Fairmount CDC
- Jennifer Mahar, Fairmount Park Conservancy
- Lindsey Scannapieco, Scout Ltd
Principles of Ethical Redevelopment:
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Community Tech Resource Fair and Public Comment Session – Dec 16
- Philly Student Art Winter Sale – Dec 9
- FACT Workshop: Unscripted Project: Improv for Families – Dec 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.