Chief Program Officer, Resources for Human Development
Posted by Resources for Human Development on January 7, 2020
The Chief Program Officer (CPO) will serve as a member of the Executive Team. In collaboration with the CEO and the Executive Team, the CPO will articulate, implement, and periodically reevaluate the extent and degree to which RHD is satisfying its strategic objectives. The CPO will oversee and support a team of Executive Vice Presidents (EVPs) who have myriad financial, strategic, and operational responsibilities for the corporation. The CPO works with EVP’s and other team members to promote programmatic quality, guarantee regulatory integrity, advance employee satisfaction, stimulate a values-based corporate culture, assure the financial success of the corporation. The CPO will establish, build, deepen, and maintain critical relationships with government, managed care organizations, professional associations, and other internal and external stakeholders in partnership with the CEO, EVPs and other leadership within RHD.
Leadership, Staff Management and Organizational Strategy
- Provides values-based supervision, support, and guidance to EVP and other direct reports; identifies and creates leadership and professional development opportunities for EVPs and other direct reports
- Promotes and supports a working environment consistent with the culture of RHD and RHD Values
- Works collaboratively with EVPs and other direct reports to establish divisional/ area specific goals and objectives that are aligned with corporate strategic objectives, and tracks results against these goals.
- Partners with the CEO and Executive Team to oversee, coordinate, and implement the strategic plan, as well as develop and implement new initiatives that reflect the organization’s mission and goals.
Oversight and Evaluation
- Works in conjunction with EVP’s to establish and monitor key divisional and corporate performance objectives, outcomes, and goals in order to ensure the delivery of high quality and financially responsible services.
- Works closely with CFO to monitor division operating results to ensure sound fiscal and system management.
- Coordinates, analyzes, and shares with the Executive Team the appropriate data to inform the corporate programmatic and operational decision-making process.
- Deepens existing and creates new performance and outcome measures.
- Coordinates cross divisional team of service delivery experts as an assessment protocol to determine the feasibility and sustainability of programs as well as lead to more effective and efficient service delivery.
- Works with the designated EVP and other team members responsible for quality assurance to ensure the delivery of high quality services
- Works collaboratively with EVPs, Clinical, and Programmatic Leadership to establish and maintain Standards of Care that result in high quality service
- Establishes and maintains a culture of Continuous Quality Improvement through establishing and monitoring service line and departmental Continuous Quality Improvement Plans.
- Works in conjunction with EVP’s to ensure organizational wide compliance with laws, regulations, and other requirements associated with high quality service delivery.
- Works collaboratively with VP Business Development to explore, evaluate, and, act upon development opportunities.
- In collaboration with others, serves as liaison to key government agencies, managed care organizations, and other external stakeholders
- Represents RHD and RHD CEO on relevant committees and task forces, as well as at speaking engagements, conference panels, and trainings
Learn more and apply: http://rhd.balancetrak.com/ADMINCHPROS12201901
- Senior Project Manager (One Year Contract), Phila. Youth Network
- Associate, Communications and Outreach, Phila. Youth Network
- Program Associate, Phila. Youth Network
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.