Changing Face of Affordable Housing and Community Revitalization
Posted by on April 20, 2009
The Changing Face of Affordable Housing and Community Revitalization
June 18-19, 2009
10.1 billion dollars already have been allocated and more is coming…How will HUD and the Recovery Act help revitalize struggling communities in 2009?
With many HUD programs in place, organizations now have the opportunity to obtain funding for affordable housing and community redevelopment programs. This two-day training, hosted by The Performance Institute, will examine and outline available funds and renewed resources from current HUD initiatives that will help stabilize and revitalize communities across the country. It will also examine governmental initiatives that impact grants management.
There’s no time to lose! Sign up for this comprehensive event today and guide your organization through this challenging economy with new financial resources.
You Will Learn to:
* Understand and track the distribution of funds from HUD through our federal budget and the Recovery Act
* Identify HUD programs designed to revitalize and renew neighborhoods
* Effectively manage HUD and CDBG grants under the Recovery Act
- Ohio Campus Compact Annual Meeting – Aug 5-6
- Best Practices for Youth Development Virtual Conference – Jul 30
- Call for Manuscripts: Metropolitan Universities Journal, Community Engagement at Academic Health Centers – Oct 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.