Center Director, Family Practice & Counseling Network
Posted by Resources for Human Development on July 23, 2018
Family Practice & Counseling Network is seeking a Center Director for The Abbottsford-Falls Health Center. As an integral part of team the Center Director oversees, manages the operations of all clinical services & activities at the site, provide overall leadership, operations management of primary care, dental and behavioral health disciplines. The Health Center Director will be expected to uphold the mission of the organization by assuring quality care, staff retention, patient satisfaction and fiscal soundness.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Develops, leads and facilitates a Center-based Management Team to foster collaboration among services and to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the service delivery, work environment and operations of the Center
- Ensures compliance with RHD, FPCN, Drexel, and other governmental agencies (i.e., HCFA, OSHA) policies and procedures. Assures that required staff trainings occur and provides for staff personal and professional growth.
- Assures the provision of competent and culturally sensitive care to patients in a trauma informed and responsive manner.
- Performs CQI functions such as overseeing patient complaints to ensure that they are addressed and documented.
- Collaborates with leaders as an equal-thinking partner by implementing new clinical and wellness programs and services based on community need and effectively evaluating them.
- Supports the business development and growth of the health center through marketing strategies, partnership building, and the preparation and dissemination of promotional and educational materials.
- Coordinates with facilities to ensure the physical environment is welcoming to patients and meets the workplace needs of the staff.Assures that building and systems are performing optimally and all compliance requirements are up to date.
- Completes and facilitates daily deposits, including required paperwork and reviews and signs off on all invoices.
- Communicates a clear vision and aligns strategic priorities in support of delivering an exceptional patient experience.
- Represents the Center in interactions with regulatory, professional, educational and community groups.
- Builds harmonious, collaborative partnerships within and outside of the Center to foster collaboration among services and to continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery, the work environment, and operations of the Center.
- Supervises Center staff (Practice Manager, Social Work, Outreach Mind/Body, and other support staff).
- Works collaboratively with the Controller, Budget Manager, and Director of Operations to ensure that operational systems within the center are optimizing the effectiveness of billing, cash management, and other financial functions. Contributes to development of center-based budget and assumes responsibility for staying within budget limits.
- Recruits, orients, develops and evaluates practice leaders, and oversees the management and evaluation of staff.
- Manages performance issues and participate in feedback with direct reports, including performance evaluations, discipline and commendations.Provides support to managers for staff issues, job responsibilities, etc.
- Acts as the voice of FPCN at the site level to ensure good communication and messaging and that information is disseminated throughout the site. (Evidenced-based guidelines, policies, procedures, signage, posted materials, on hold messages, health monitor, etc.)
- Provides administrative direction and coordination of current and long-range policies, procedures and programs affecting the center.
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating site-level Community Advisory Committees.
- President, Archbishop Ryan High School, Phila.
- Administrative Assistant (Part-Time), Penn State Brandywine
- Front Desk/Greeter (Part-Time), Dornsife Center – Nov 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.