Cecil B. Moore Scholarship: Full-Tuition at Temple for North Philadelphia Students
Posted by PhillyGoes2College on September 26, 2023
Learn below about Temple University’s Cecil B. Moore Scholars Program which creates an academic pathway and offers full-tuition scholarships for Philadelphia public school students living in North Philadelphia. There are 20-25 scholarships offered each academic year.
Eligibility: Students must attend a Philadelphia public school (district or charter) and live in one of the following zip codes: 19121, 19122, 19123, 19125, 19130, 19132, 19133 and 19140.
Cecil B. Moore Scholars receive:
• 4-year full tuition scholarship
• Summer Bridge program to prepare for your freshman year
• 4-year focused advising, mentoring, and academic support
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Online Event: Is college still worth it? – Dec 7
- Virtual CCPH Lunch & Learn Series: Qualitative Research 101 – Jan 10
- New Book and Webinar: Teaching Asian America in Elementary Classrooms – Dec 12 or 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.